Online Payment Instructions
Online payment for youth events is now available. You may already be familiar with myPortal if you have used online giving. Instructions for creating a account and making a payment are below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the church office, 704-385-8117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
myPortal account instructions
If you are already using our online giving system – you already have an account. Please skip down to the “Make a Payment,” section.
- Visit eutobaptist.com/myPortal
- Under the gray box – click on the “Need a Login? Click Here,” link
- Type in the email address that you have on file at Euto, and enter your first and last name and click “Find Me.”
- If you get a message on the screen that says “Congratulations,” you’ve successfully set-up your account and show be receiving a follow-up email. If you do not get this on-screen message, please confirm spelling is correct and try again. If you still have trouble, please contact our church office.
- In the follow-up email, you will find your username and a link that will you to set-up your password. Please click on the link and create your password and sign-in.
Login & Make a Payment
Once you have logged in to myPortal (www.eutobaptist.com/myPortal):
- Once logged in you should automatically be on the “Home,” tab- if not, click “Home.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the box labeled “My Registrations.”
- If it is your son or daughter that is registered – click the “My Guest Registration,” tab.
- There it should list all registrations tied to your account.
- Click on the “Make a Payment,” link.
- There it should guide you through the process.