30 Hour Famine 2018
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - April 21 @ 4:00 pm
On Friday, April 20th & Saturday, April 21st we will be participating in a 30 hour famine. For 30-hours we will go without food. It is a physical, emotional and spiritual challenge. We will be raising money to help hungry children around the world.
There are over 795 million people who are starving in the world today. Students are encouraged to raise $35 to help support world visions mission.
- Students should not eat after lunch on Friday.
- We will start activities at Euto on Friday at 6pm.
- Students will stay at host homes on Friday night.
- On Saturday students will be participating in service projects in our community.
- We will wrap up the famine by going out to eat Saturday night.
- Envelopes are available In the student center to put any support you collect in.
When registering a student you can choose to make a donation online. There is no cost for a student to participate in this event.